Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Thanksgiving Speech Therapy Turkey Craft

How adorable is this guy? I have started working with more preschool students lately. This has really created a need for easy print and go crafts like this turkey.
What a fun way to practice your speech articulation or language goals and create this super cute Thanksgiving turkey craft for fall! This is such a great way to keep those little hands busy and motivated while working on speech skills and fine motor skills! Grab a 1 3/4" circle puncher on Amazon to punch out the circles;) This will save you so much time! Follow this link to grab the circle punch that I use. I have always have mixed groups, so when I create products I make them so that I can use them in every session, with every student. Every sound in every position plus blends are included. You have 10 words for every sound in the initial, 10 words in medial and 10 words in the final position of words. There are images with words on each sound page. A blank form is also included so that you can use this same craft for your mixed groups. Plus the following language concepts: Antonyms Rhyming words Who questions What questions When questions Where questions Why questions How questions 1-step directions Shapes Turn-taking Which Look at just how easy this turkey is to create! Note: if you do not have any colored paper, do not worry, just have your students color the circles on their goal page.
I am obsessed with Astrobright paper. I use it every single day in therapy. Here are the colors that I loved using with this turkey. Thanks so much for dropping by. Keep checking back for more fun ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment