Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Winter fun

How I wish I could see some snow.  Here in South Carolina it is really warm. REALLY warm... Christmas just didn't feel right in flip-flops!  So, to offset the heat I have created the cutest Winter Speech Craft!  It is really easy to make and I am excited about creating this on Monday.

Isn't it cute?!  All of your speech sounds are covered and I have an extra blank sheet for when I have a language or fluency student in group.  Use the blank sheet for synonyms, antonyms, you name it!  Each student will cut apart 10 word strips depending on their goal.  They will then follow my visual directions and make the pretend snowball.  You can have them say the words, make phrases or sentences...this craft can easily be adjusted to your student's speech goals.

This craft only took one and a half jumbo cotton balls.  When you have a large caseload like mine, the amount of craft items that you need to buy to complete an activity matter!  As you can see, it's super easy to create.  If you are not crafty, no worries.  I have taken pictures to show you exactly what you need to do!  I am a visual learner, so I have included real photos of how to make all of my crafts.  Maybe if I set my thermostat on 65 degrees, we can wear our coats and pretend it's cold outside.  I hope you have a great week in therapy!

1 comment:

  1. I love how cute this is--my students will love it! It is so awesome that you included ALL of the articulation words too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete